Our website uses a technology called "cookie", in order to obtain information about theuse of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning.
A "cookie" is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and stored in the user's terminal, (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. So, every time that the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the server of the website. Cookies have several functions, including collecting information about user preferences and remember it, and in general, facilitate the use of the website to the user by making the site is more useful when customizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1. - Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain from where cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time that they remain stored in the user's terminal.
3. - Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, Behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
• Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, checking the traffic and data communication, identify the session or access restricted access web parts.
• Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in your terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
• Analysis cookies: They are those that either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the spaces advertising that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from the that provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which Ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information from the user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website, such as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website, thanks to they obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and clients.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Cookies session store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies they store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use on our website are technical in nature regarding programming and the security of navigation, essential for the operation of the web, and also of personalization to remember the choice of navigation language.
Third party cookies:
• Generate a user identifier
• Record the date and time of access.
• Check the need to maintain the open user session or create a new.
• Identify the user's session, to Collect geographic location approximate computer that accessesthe web with statistical effects.
To obtain more information about the cookies of this third party, you can click on the link in your name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
Consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained in the manner specified in the initial notice of information about cookies that can be viewed at the time you load our website.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may withdraw their consent related to this Policy at any time. Cookies, for this you will have to delete the cookies stored on your computer using the settings and settings of your internet browser.
Cookie configuration panel
How to disable cookies in the main browsers?
Although it may vary slightly from one browser version to another, the policy Settings Cookies for the most used browsers is as follows:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
• Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration of content.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security.
• Opera: Configuration -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Your online choices