Toast with avocado, tomatoes and Batallé el Único's cured shoulder
A toast delicacy that looks fancy, but is actually incredibly easy to make. Enjoy as a snack or for lunch, you will see how the avocado blends and enhances the flavor of the Batallé el Único's cured shoulder.
- “Gran Reserva” Boneless cured shoulder of “Batallé el Único”
- Cherry tomatoes
- Rustic bread
- Variety of seeds
- STEP 01: Slice the cured shoulder, cut the avocado in half and dice it.
- STEP 02: Toast the slices of rustic bread.
- STEP 03: Spread the avocado on the toast and place on top of it the ham slices.
- STEP 04: Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the toast.
- STEP 05: Season the toast with oil, salt and the chosen variety of seeds.