Rice with Batallé el Único shoulder steak, artichokes and alioli
An easy but different rice dish to prepare. A good choice to surprise your guests. Batallé el Único Prea, with vegetables and a good sauté.
- 1 Pork presa Batallé EL Único
- 1’5l of meat or vegetable broth
- 320g short-grain rice
- 4 artichokes
- 2 green peppers
- Fried tomato
- 2 onions
- 2 garlic gloves
- Some saffron threads
- A thyme
- Virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- STEP 01: Cut the presa in two ways: one part to fine escalope and the other, in medium dice. Put aside.
- STEP 02: Cook in the pan with a few drops of oil, the diced and seasoned pork. Take out and put aside.
- STEP 03: Peel and chop the onions, garlic and peppers.
- STEP 04: Lightly fry them in a pan with oil. Peel, cut into quarters the artichokes and add to the rest.
- STEP 05: Once well concentrated, add the saffron threads and rice. Fry it all for a couple of minutes and add the boiling broth.
- STEP 06: Leave to cook for 15-17 minutes until it is at its point. Season if necessary.
- STEP 07: A minute before finishing the cooking, add the sprig of thyme.
- STEP 08: Meanwhile, sauté the already seasoned slices of meat on a high heat.
- STEP 09: Serve the rice with all-i-oli sauce and the sautéed meat slices on top.
- You can add cuttlefish or squid cut into small dice.
- Vary the proportion of meat you want depending on the brand of rice or the quantity you want to sauté in slices to place on top.