Presa Batallé salad with spicy soy
A very different way of eating the Presa Batallé el Único. A fresh salad that goes very well on hot summer days. It can be served as a starter or included as a main course.
- Half pork presa Batallé el Único
- ½ chicory
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- A handful of peeled walnuts
- 2 spring onions
- Some celery sprouts
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 chili peppers
- Virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. of wine vinegar
- Toasted sesame
- STEP 01: Put a little of oil and the chili peppers in a saucepan. Place it on the fire just to heat slightly. Remove from heat and allow it to rest.
- STEP 02: Take the presa and brown it in a pan over medium heat on all sides so that it remains raw in the middle. Let it rest covered for a few minutes.
- STEP 03: Cut into thin escalopes and place them on a plate. Put aside.
- STEP 04: Make the salad with soy sauce, vinegar and the spicy oil you have reserved.
- STEP 05: Pour the sauce over the meat and let it rest.
- STEP 06: In the same pan, add a little olive oil, the chopped walnuts and a garlic clove cut into thin slices. Put it to warm until the garlic is slightly colored. Drain and reserve.
- STEP 07: Clean the chicory, cherry tomatoes, spring onions and celery sprouts. Cut the tomatoes in half and the onions to a thin julienne.
- STEP 08: Place the salad on the dish in a harmonious way, mix the meat shavings, walnuts, garlic chips and coriander leaves.
- STEP 09: Season with a little more sauce and sprinkle the sesame on top.
- You can use these cutlets to put on top of rice for sushi.