Ham loin toast with ham and pepper
An easy dish to prepare. Roasted pepper with Ham and Loin Batallé Único on a rustic bread toast.
- 4 thick slices of pork loin Batallé el Único
- 8 slices of cured ham Batallé el Único
- 4 slices of rustic bread
- 1 red pepper
- A garlic clove
- Sweet wine
- Chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Virgin olive oil
- STEP 01: Scald the whole pepper cooking on a 180° oven tray for 30-40 minutes. Let it cool covered.
- STEP 02: Peel and cut it into strips. Season with salt, pepper and a few drops of olive oil.
- STEP 03: Mix together the peeled garlic clove, the parsley leaves, salt, pepper, a few drops of lemon and a drop of olive oil and grind it all. Put aside.
- STEP 04: Season with salt and the pork slices.
- STEP 05: Cook the meat on a grill at a low heat and make sure you do not overcook it. Let it rest on a plate for a minute and cut it into cutlets.
- STEP 06: In the same pan pour the sweet wine and boil it all by scraping the base until it has a syrup texture.
- STEP 07: Toast the bread if you wish and spread with tomato.
- STEP 08: Put the ham and place the pepper over, then place the meat on top.
- STEP 09: Season with garlic oil and parsley, a few drops of wine reduction and chopped chives.
- You can also add some cured cheese on top.