Fried eggs with Batallé
A pleasure like few others. A popular and easy-to-make dish that is crowned with strips full of aroma and flavor of the Batallé “el Único” ham. A recipe that everyone likes, both kids and adults.
- Cured "Gran Reserva" Batallé "el Único" Ham.
- Olive oil.
- STEP 01: Peel, cut the potatoes and fry them with olive oil.
- STEP 02: Cut the ham into strips.
- STEP 03: The fried potatoes are set aside in an absorbent paper to reduce excess oil.
- STEP 04: Fry the egg with high heat.
- STEP 05: Incorporate the egg on top of the potatoes and add a pinch of salt.
- STEP 06: Add the ham.