"Coca de recapte" with Batallé el Único's sausage meat
It's already “dijous llarder” in Catalonia! We celebrate this day with a very common and delicious meal, a salty and savory pastry that has roasted vegetables on top and that cheers everyone up in these dates.
- Botifarra Batallé el Único
- Pizza dough
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- STEP 01: Roast the vegetables.
- STEP 02: Place the strips of the cooked vegetables on top of the spreaded pizza dough.
- STEP 03: Seal the botifarras, searing it quickly on all sides.
- STEP 04: Place the botifarras on the pizza dough.
- STEP 05: Cook it all together in the oven for about 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- STEP 06: Serve and enjoy!